Archive for September, 2013
Want to peek into the life of a long-term traveler? Take a look at this post about living on the road.
At the end of your hand is The Atlantic
Its Horizon barely touches your hand’s fingertips
Your hand’s half-moons flare with stray diamond dust
Another day is discussed while your hand strokes
weary fingers, your hand’s mocha against my golden roast
Feral yearning cackles from your hand unto my own
Your hand’s weathered skin is mapped with scars
I know not where your hand has been,
but your hand fits perfectly in mine.
I am not a fashion guru, but these stunning looks are well – just stunning!
I though this collection was such a great source of inspiration Kate Spade Spring 2014, must of the pieces are so chic and cute, i love the details of the outfits, like the bags and rings! The pastel colours dresses are amazing my favorite of the collection. What do you think? What piece of this colection is your favorite?
Next Sunday, inspiration from London fashion week! Excited! 😁
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Cuando vi esta coleccion me parecio una fuentes de inspiracion increible, es Kate Spade Primavera 2014, la mayoria de las piezas me parecen super chic y elegantes, me encantan los detalles de los looks como los anillos y bolsos, y la parte de tonos pastel una de mis favoritos! Que os parece? Que piezas de esta coleccion os gustan mas? El proximo domingo un poco de inspiracion de la semana de la moda en…
View original post 20 more words
All over the world, the inhuman treatment of other humans seems rampant…
Finally, finally those bloggers who like the VBA posts are showing up! Yay!
The successful survival of our species has always depended on pattern prediction. We model our brains and our behaviours on the patterns we experience and adopt as truth. We then fit new information into these existing structures that dictate our interpretations and attentions. The following three basic patterns found throughout nature easily illustrate this precept:
1) Sequences – From ’rounding the bases’ while dating to predicting the sequence of seasons/weather for agriculture
2) Branched Hierarchies – From attention priority scales (eg: run from wasp – run screaming from bee) to societal/job roles
3) Networks – From understanding our interaction within ecosystems to Richard Branson’s business success
Countless patterns, many coded within our own bodies, can be translated from micro through to macro: torus energy fields, gravity, the golden mean, crystallography… etc. How many humans have devoted their lives to finding the ‘one governing pattern behind everything’? Although this one-ring-to-rule-them-all search is…
View original post 764 more words
Happy country-living! Wow!
I cannot believe it has been one full year since we left the big city and moved to the Great Northwest. So much has changed in the last year. We’ve learned so much of what it means to live in the country, and I think our lives have changed pretty drastically, but for the better not worse.
1. Blackberries – harbor many critters. Always look before you pick. As you may remember it was while trimming these tenacious vines that I freaked out over a bug and broke my foot. You will often be investigated by bees and wasps as your fingers become stained while picking.
2. Foliage -Do be sure to trim blackberry vines back and other overgrown foliage because you never know what you will find. Case in point I have found the following – I have a pear tree I didn’t know I have, along…
View original post 985 more words