I just approved 56 comments — yes, 56 new blogs and blogger-VBA-winners. I don’t think I can possibly catch up now with the VBA blogroll.
So, I’m thinking — the comments will now function as the VBA Blogroll.
Please continue to support your fellow bloggers.
I will make an effort to feature a VBA blogger at least once a week — I hope that’s a good compromise.
Blessings; and all the usual pleasantries for your day!
#1 by FromATravellersDesk (@FromATraveller) on May 24, 2012 - 16:21
It is with great honour to be named The Versatile Blogger. Thanks to VBA.
My sincerest thanks goes to Tony, the man behind http://www.internationalcouples.net who chose me to have this award out of seven nominations. I am so grateful.
#2 by bakermom on May 23, 2012 - 16:32
Big thanks to both VBA for giving us a way to share the love and spread the word, then to Tammy at “The Nourished Seed” for nominating me at “la petite kitchen”, out a clear (warm and sunny) blue sky. Fun stuff, this.
#3 by dirtyrottenparenting on May 18, 2012 - 03:34
So, I’ve been nominated for the VBA 3 times now (yay me!) And so far I have passed along nominations to:
You can view my oh so gracious acceptance speeches at:
This is fun, thanks!
#4 by David C. Cassidy on May 16, 2012 - 02:06
I am thrilled to win this! Thanks so much to Karen Einsel–who shall be honored appropriately in my oh-so-versatile blog. Thanks, Karen! :
#5 by Chris on May 14, 2012 - 23:29
Here’s a few for you!!
1. Mixthatdrink – A fun, “kitschy” website with how-to articles and drink recipes.
2. Bohemian Revolution – A DIY blog filled with awesome ideas and some cool tips for around-the-house things.
3. Glow My Way – A new blog that already has some great content. Focuses on product reviews and how-to regarding makeup.
4. Pastry Bar – Kind of just like this site, except with a central focus on desserts that contain alcohol.
5. The Girl Who Ate Everything – One of my favorite blogs because it’s all about food, in general… and I’m such a foodie that I just can’t resist!
6. Joy the Baker – Joy is awesome and she likes chocolate and cookies. Enough said? Yup!
7. Tartelette – The way she photographs food makes me want to eat everything I see on this site!
8. Desserts for Breakfast – Now, that’s doing dessert right!
9. Bonbini! – This site is pretty great, and I may even try a few of the recipes for this blog!
10. Oh My! Sugar High – This blog is pretty great, and I love the name!
11. Always Order Dessert – I can’t help but agree with the name, alone. And then there’s all that deliciousness in the posts that follow.
12. Chocolate-Covered Katie – I love healthy desserts… I love healthy everything. And that’s why I love this blog.
13. Dessert First – Dessert is ALWAYS first in my book!
14. Skinnytaste – Another one of those healthy blogs. I can’t get enough.
15. The Cake Mistress – Doesn’t it just sound wrong? Oh, so wrong…
#6 by Earth, Wind & Style on May 8, 2012 - 05:36
I was very honoured to be nominated by Fashion and Style Guru for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you! My post about it is here: http://blog.earthwindandstyle.com/2012/05/08/the-versatile-blogger-award-2/
#7 by Chanda on May 7, 2012 - 00:57
1. Recovering Yogi — I always look forward to the entries on this blog.
2. Long Cool Hallway — for real poetry
3. Law and the Multiverse — in case, like me, you are a legal geek and a comic book geek.
4. Wonkette — one of the greatest websites ever made. Period.
5. Pocho — great satire with a Latino flavor.
6. East Los Angeles Dirigible Airlines — because Sesshu Foster is wonderful, and his words always take me home.
7. Harriet: The Blog — The Poetry Foundation blog is surprisingly awesome.
8. The Chess Mind — Great chess analysis!
9. Confused Laowai — Because all of us Chinese learners could be described as such.
10. Sonnet Reviews — Hilarious film reviews in sonnet format.
11. Ko Kai-Ming — Beautiful poetry by a dear friend.
12. Poem Shape — Because I really like reading about poetry.
13. Jason Crane — Because I really like good poetry.
14. Fever Watch — A great blog for those of us who watch Kdrama (Korean soap operas) and Taiwanese drama. They regularly add a certain lightness to my day and a little smile to my face.
15. Angry Asian Buddhist — pretty much what it sounds like: awesome.
#8 by tommiaw on May 6, 2012 - 04:58
Avant-Garde in My Backyard by Jackie Fedyk. This multi-talented artist is the one who encouraged me to begin blogging.
Sheri Kennedy combines beautiful details of words with pictures. A wonderfully creative artist.
Mike Reverb is worth mentioning again – an enjoyable daily read with wit and wisdom to break up a ‘dull day.’
WritingWildly best describes Linda Garcia’s fearless writings – mixes of poetry, personal essay and prose. Her wit is akin to Erma Bombeck in some respects.
Distracted by the Internet
Dr. Anthony’s Blog
Mind Space by David S. Moore is great food for thought in regards to things science fiction, fantasy and fact.
Stephen Matlock, young adult author and wordsmith weaver with writings varying from wisdom to wry humor.
Casondra Brewster, leader and motivator of SnoValley Writes! and co-author of Martius Catalyst, writes an assortment of pieces, moving, motivating, and powerful. She’s the one who has encouraged members of our small literary group to try something different.
#9 by lambskinny on May 5, 2012 - 21:24
Thanks for your support, everyone!
#10 by Lovetiggi's Book Reviews on May 5, 2012 - 04:30
Reblogged this on Lovetiggi's Book Reviews and commented:
Amazing post from the Versatile Bloogger Award Blog!
#11 by Lovetiggi's Book Reviews on May 5, 2012 - 04:28
Isn’t great that there are so many of us these days? I love the versatility of them all too.
#12 by sorrygnat on May 5, 2012 - 01:26